Mother Distraught After Son Mysteriously Dies at a Machakos School

A mother from Machakos County is calling for justice to be served after her son died under unclear circumstances at a school in Machakos on Friday, February 9.

The woman taking to social media, revealed that on this particular day, she dropped her child at the school located in Katani as usual. She would later, at 4 pm, wait for him to be dropped by the school bus, but to her surprise, he was nowhere to be seen.

Approximately 30 minutes later, she received a call from the school and was informed that her son had passed away.

Based on her narration, the woman revealed that the school informed her that her son was involved in an accident and died. Unsatisfied by this explanation, she proceeded to the school to seek answers from the institution’s management.

A police land cruiser during a past crime scene



“They called me to see my dead son on the road. As a family, we have tried asking the school to come clean on this matter but the principal has gone mute on us,” she stated.

Following the incident, she has tried to reach out to other parents from the school for more details. She also called upon students at the school to share with her, the events of the day in question.

Additionally, the heartbroken mother asked Kenyans to help her bring nationwide attention to the matter to help her get justice for her son. She affirmed that she doubts the school’s explanation and is actively seeking answers to help her get justice.

“What happened to my son?” the mother questioned.

Kenyans have condoled with the grieving mother asking the relevant authorities to conduct investigations and arrest all those culpable.

Commenting online, Kenyans questioned the circumstances surrounding the woman’s son’s death. Kenyans asked the school administration to come clean on what happened.

This comes after, a Form One student from Kilungu Boys in Makueni County in January died under unclear circumstances. The school management would later reveal that the child had developed an infection, which caused his eventual death while at the hospital.

The student died just 10 days after reporting to school. His parents believed that he was a victim of excessive bullying.

However, an autopsy conducted at the Chiromo Mortuary would later confirm that the student died due to an infection.

A photo of a section of classrooms at Kilungu Boys High School


Kilungu Boys High School

Source link